MPB srl is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers according to current legislation. For more information consult ours cookies policy.
For the perfect functioning of services MPB must process some personal data. This data can be provided explicitly by the navigator or implicitly by the tools used for navigation.
The data and cookies received will be processed by MPB exclusively with the necessary procedures to provide the services requested and for the additional purposes for which consent was obtained.
All photos and texts on this site are the property of MPB, its use and reproduction are strictly prohibited without our permission.
MPB may process the following categories of personal data of users:
- relative navigation technical data, to the devices used by the user, to the browser features and access times;
- navigation data for profiling provided indirectly through navigation and obtained and analyzed only after the user's consent;
- identification data provided by the user through the site forms (eg name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, etc.);
purpose of data collection
The data collected while browsing the site are used for
- direct marketing: only with prior consent the data will be used for statistical analysis, promotional activities through newsletters and sending commercial information on products and promotional initiatives of MPB.
- profiling: only with prior consent can the data be used to aggregate marketing profiles to assist the management in the development of commercial and digital strategies
data spread and subjects that access to them
Personal data will not be disclosed without authorization; these can be communicated for the provision of the service to third parties (postal couriers, tax consultant, provider, suppliers)
Access to data is also allowed to the persons in charge of MPB involved in the organization for data processing (administrative, commercial, marketing, service, system administrators). The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Data Controller.
MPB has identified and appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) in compliance with the article 37 of the GDPR. MPB has now a privacy office to handle requests regarding privacy of their users and customers.
rights of the interested party
MPB guarantees that you can exercise your rights as requested by the Article 12 of the GDPR. In particular:
- All data transmitted to the MPB in an anonymous or explicit format are used in complete security within the European Union.
- MPB garantisce di poter esercitare in qualsiasi momento i diritti previsti dall'art. 12 del GDPR. According to current legislation at any time you have the right: access to your data even by obtaining a printable copy (art.15), you can request the modification and integration to your data (art.16), you can get the cancellation of all your data in our possession (Article 17), you can limit the processing of some data only (Article 18), you can get all your data to manage portability (Art. 20), you can limit the sending of advertising material (Article 21). To use these rights, simply send an email to the privacy office and your request will be handled within 48 hours.
- To report violations, a complaint can be made to the data protection authority through the site of GPDR.
data transfer outside the EU
The personal data provided will be processed by MPB within the European Union. If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to use subjects, or exploit services located outside the European Union or in the cloud, the treatment will be regulated in compliance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Rules and authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union. l the necessary precautions will be taken to ensure total protection of personal data.
data retention time
MPB in accordance with the Art. 5.1 of the GDPR will process the data you have provided for the entire duration of the services requested and keeping them for the following 12 months for the purpose of completing the administrative activities. as required to fulfill legal obligations. If the profiling treatment is authorized, the anonymous data observed from time to time will be deleted after 12 months from the start of treatment.